5 basic tips for storing the cardboard in your factory.
Both corrugated cardboard manufacturers and the huge number of companies and factories that purchase them for their products need to maintain quality and impeccable service in a competitive world as well as today’s. That is why it is important to know how to store cardboard, both newly manufactured and newly purchased.
1. Installing a vertical storage system helps prevent the possible impacts or damage that the cardboard may suffer once it is in the pallet.
2. Do not store it aside prevents the cardboard from taking bad shape.
3. Protect it from dust and moisture is also very important to ensure the quality of the final product.
4. It is important not to cut the tapes that hold the cardboard plates of the package until it is not to be used.
5. If using the plates, it is important to place a weight of the same size on top to ensure that it does not deform or lose its properties.
We hope you will be targeted and helpful for your business and that you can maintain the highest quality in your products. Well-done work has no trouble!