Solutions for today and tomorrow
The reasons to switch to vertical storage are irrefutable from a technical, energy-efficiency and management point of view.
This structure is the solution for increasing production and reducing costs and losses in corrugated cardboard manufacturing processes.
Flat conveying VS vertical storage comparison:
- Limited to the FIFO system.
- 40% loss of operating area.
- Low stock control.
- Higher consumption per movement.
- High operating and maintenance costs.
- Losses as a result of manual intervention.
- Difficult compliance with RBC food health regulations.
- Losses as a result of lack of traceability.
- Independent movement of stacks and elimination of the FIFO system.
- 3 or 4 times more storage capacity on the same surface.
- Integral stock control in real time.
- 80% reduction in components.
- 80% reduction in installed power.
- Better stack conservation and drying.
- Worker-free enclosure with 100% safety.
- Full label-free traceability.
- Rail dependent retrieval equipment for 5,5 meters board.
- Large-size cells with variable stack distribution.
- Intelligent drive forks for several orders at the same time.
- 3D digital simulation based on real production data.
- Remote stock and machinery control in real time.
- Full audit at any time.
Planning and control
Our IMOVE software offers key benefits for planning and stock control.
Technical Director Romcarton - Rossmann Group
Guillaume Grandviennot talks to us one year after changing his flat storage structure to a vertical system.